Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Workout Wednesday :)

After not working out at all yesterday I was ready to workout all my wiggles today.  No kidding, I was getting the wiggles.  I have joined a workout support group with my friend, Lorraine, and it is awesome.  Her friend is a Beach Body Coach and created this group so we would have people to hold us accountable, support each other, and give any good tips we might have. This week we have started a 6 Week Challenge, and boy is it challenging. 
Well.........as I mentioned already, yesterday I did not work out so today I had to play catch up.  I had to do yesterday's workout and today's.  Did I forget to mention that I had to teach Spin too?!  No biggie though, all is good in the world. 
I made sure I got to the Y early enough before my class so I could play catch.  I found an empty room, hooked up my music and went to town. 
The first workout for the 6 Week Challenge is:
I was so excited to get this done today, so I did this first.  I made it a little competition with myself.  I wanted to see if I could beat Monday's time.  GUESS WHAT?!?!?!?!  I DID!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  WHOOP WHOOP!
Monday, 7/23/12~Time= 14 minutes 39 seconds
Wednesday, 7/25/12~Time=12 minutes 39 seconds
Can you believe that??? I beat my time by 2 minutes exactly!  This was a very proud moment for me.

On to workout #2.  I was starting to get a little tired, but was very determined to get it done.  Here it it:
I'm going to be honest with ya.  I broke the jumping jack into 2 sets of 40.  It kills my feet to do all 80 at once (damn plantar fasciatis).
Wednesday, 7/25/12 Time= 13 minutes 40 seconds

All in all not a bad day.  I followed those two workout with my Spin class.  Not to pat myself on the back, but I think the class was killer too. 

Enjoy the rest of your evening :)
xo



2 comments:

  1. Great post! And I'm so glad to hear I'm not the only one who broke up the jacks! See you tomorrow :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You rock, mama! I pinned that first workout. I'm heading out on a road trip on Sunday and I don't know if I will be able to run, but I can definitely do that! That's intense!

    ReplyDelete