Monday, July 16, 2012

Monday's Fave Product

Good morning fabulous people :)

It's time for me to blab about another one of my favorite products.  So far I have talked about shoes and water bottles.  What could be next???  Puma Socks.
Yup, that's right I'm talking about socks.  I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE these socks.  Up until about 3 years ago I was your typical housewife/mom wearing something like this....
BWAHAHAHAHA!!!! Fruit of the Loom No Show Socks.  I will never wear those things ever again.  The stretch out and just don't feel good on the feet.

I love the way Puma Socks feel on my feet.  They are form fitting, so they feel like they fit right to the arch and they are moisture wicking.  There is nothing like working out at the gym or going for a run and your socks feeling gross.  Puma socks also come in fun colors if that matters to you.



No comments:

Post a Comment