Monday, July 2, 2012

Favorite Products

I have been thinking about this blog a lot lately. I want to do something other than talk about my goals and dreams (which I haven't really gotten into yet). I am going to have three day with assigned
topics and the other two might be me rambling.

Monday~Favorite Products
Wednesday~ Work out Wednesday
Friday~  Tasty Eats

These three topics are obviously three things that I love.  I am very excited to share this with you.


July 2nd's Favorite Product
I present to you Brooks Adrenaline GTS.  I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE these shoes.  I know they don't look like they are much to write home about, but let me tell you they are!  This is my current pair of Adrenaline's.  Yes, I said current.  I have owned about 7 pairs in the course of 3 years.  I change out my sneakers every 4 to 6 months depending on the usage and mileage that I feel like I am getting out of them.  I was first introduced to Brooks in 2008 after I had done Race for the Cure and literally couldn't walk.  I went to see a podiatrist who diagnosed me with plantar fasciatis and bone spurs.  He told me that the PF had a lot to do with the shoes or lack there of I was wearing.  He gave me a short list of what I could wear and these were on there.  LET ME TELL YOU THESE SHOES HAVE BEEN A GOD SEND!  I wear them religiously.  They offer the best support and they don't require "breaking in."  I can't stand when you feel like you have to break shoes in before you can do anything in them.  I run in my Brooks and feel FANTASTIC!  I swear it is like running on clouds. 
Now, I don't know if I just like more room in the toe box or what but I always get the shoes a little bigger than what I normally wear.  If you are thinking about trying them out go for the half size bigger.

Please keep up with the blog weekly and I will post different products that I love.  I will talk about everything from exercise products to food I like and anything in between.

Thanks for reading!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment