Do you ever have one of those days/weeks where you just feel a little blah??? This has been one of those weeks for me no doubt. I think it was a PMSing kind of week so I guess that should explain it :(
I worked out a lot this week, but was counter productive in my eating so I might as call that a wash. Thank God for do-overs. That's my plan this week.....a complete do-over. I am going to work out and eat right/clean ALL IN THE SAME WEEK. Don't laugh, it's kinda hard sometimes.
~~Getting on the right track ~ I need to make better food choices, add more weights to my work out, and stick to my goals. I can do this!
~~Setting Goals ~ This is a little tricky. I am going to set short and long term goals. I think short term goals are good for seeing a what we see as instant gratification. Long term goals are good for us to see how far we've come and how much butt we have kicked ;)
SHORT TERM GOAL
- Drink more water. At least 64oz, but I would like to be closer to 80 oz.
- Eat the right foods= more proteins, veggies & fruits and less garbage.
- Run 3 times this week.
- Commit to a 10k and figure out if I can really do Half.
- Lose 25 lb by the end of the year
LONG TERM GOALS
- Run a half marathon
- Feel better about myself
- Do a TRI ( I really want to hear the announcer say.....JEN ST. AUBIN, YOU ARE A TRIATHLETE)
- Get my 5k under 30 minutes
- Be a better version of me
- Lose 40 lbs total
^^^^^^^ Do you see this? ^^^^^^^
This is what I want in a nutshell.
*****What are your goals? Short and long term? Do you have goals? If not, set some. Stick to them. Let's do this together.