Sunday, July 15, 2012

Feeling a little blah

I know I missed Friday's recipes again.  I swear I will get it together soon.

Do you ever have one of those days/weeks where you just feel a little blah???  This has been one of those weeks for me no doubt.  I think it was a PMSing kind of week so I guess that should explain it :(

I worked out a lot this week, but was counter productive in my eating so I might as call that a wash.  Thank God for do-overs.  That's my plan this week.....a complete do-over.  I am going to work out and eat right/clean ALL IN THE SAME WEEK.  Don't laugh, it's kinda hard sometimes.

This is going to be a week of getting on the right track, setting goals, and finding my oomfff.  I don't know exactly what oomfff looks like, but I'll know when I see it.  Maybe it's a feeling.  I'll let ya know.
~~Getting on the right track ~  I need to make better food choices, add more weights to my work out, and stick to my goals.  I can do this!
~~Setting Goals ~ This is a little tricky.  I am going to set short and long term goals.  I think short term goals are good for seeing a what we see as instant gratification.  Long term goals are good for us to see how far we've come and how much butt we have kicked ;)

SHORT TERM GOAL
  1. Drink more water.  At least 64oz, but I would like to be closer to 80 oz.
  2. Eat the right foods= more proteins, veggies & fruits and less garbage.  
  3. Run 3 times this week.
  4. Commit to a 10k and figure out if I can really do Half.
  5. Lose 25 lb by the end of the year

LONG TERM GOALS 
  1. Run a half marathon
  2. Feel better about myself
  3. Do a TRI ( I really want to hear the announcer say.....JEN ST. AUBIN, YOU ARE A TRIATHLETE)
  4. Get my 5k under 30 minutes
  5. Be a better version of me
  6. Lose  40 lbs total


^^^^^^^ Do you see this?  ^^^^^^^
This is what I want in a nutshell.

*****What are your goals?  Short and long term?  Do you have goals?  If not, set some.  Stick to them.  Let's do this together. 

xoxo, Jen

No comments:

Post a Comment