Monday, June 25, 2012

Day 1 :P

Day 1 started off ok.  It could've been better, but it could've been worse.  Where do I start???? 

Well.....I woke up starving this am.  I thought (the key word here is thought) that I was doing ok.  I had 3/4 cup of cinnamon Life cereal dry.  HELLLOOOO dumbass that is not enough food for the morning, especially when adding in a workout.  I feel like I kind of self destructed today with that start.  I just wanted to snack all day.  When I did, I made good choices, but I just couldn't seem to feel full.  Oh well.
I am going to see if I can link up Myfitnesspal.com with this blog so you can also see how I am eating.

The ONE thing that did go right today was my work out!  I was determined to get up and get my Turbo Fire in before the cable guy got here this morning.  I DID IT!!!

I really hope that Tropical Storm Debby goes away soon so I can maybe get an outdoor run in this week.  If I have to I will run on the dreadmill, but it's not my first choice.

Tomorrow is a new day and with that things will come together.  Positive attitude!

No comments:

Post a Comment